My name is Amy-Louise, I am 23 years old, and welcome to my blog.
Before we begin, here are some things you may or may not know about me, and may want to consider before progressing forward!
- I have a history of mental health problems, including Borderline Personality Disorder, depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder. I use my experiences positively and use what I've learnt during recovery to push forth into my writing to hopefully, inspire others.
- I have volunteered for various charities such as Cancer Research UK, YoungMinds and BeatBullying and I am now an ambassador for BodyGossip and a Youth Panel Member at Time to Change. I am a massive charity fundraiser and want to keep setting higher targets for myself as the years go on, for various charities, to perform various feats!
- I currently in my final year of University studying a BA Honours Degree in English Literature.
- I've been in a relationship with my amazing boyfriend Nathan since the 9th of June 2009. Nathan is what keeps my feet on the ground and is such a huge part of the strong person that I am today.
- I'm a lover of books, words, poetry, lexis, vocabulary, and all things wordy. More often than not you'll find me with my nose in a book. Literature saved my life during the worst stages of my depression and I have SO many authors I would want to thank in that respect.
- I have recently made a lifetime goals list, which I will be continuously expanding upon and working towards, if you would like to check it out it is on the page section of my blog.